A waste inspection is a great tool used to gain understanding of the waste components of a particular building. Our method involves a visual inspection of waste streams and different aspects of your waste streams are analyzed and observed. Problem areas are also detected.
Waste Inspection –What’s involved?
- A day’s worth of waste is collected by cleaners.
- Bags of waste are inspected visually by experienced staff from Green Forever Environmental.
- Recyclable materials observed in the waste are noted.
- Pictures of waste materials are taken.
- A report that covers observations, problem areas, pictures and recommendations is presented to client.
Why you should have a waste inspection?
An organization’s waste stream can be assessed easily.
To spot problem areas.
To determine the success of the source separation program.
To help reduce garbage costs.
Who needs a Waste Inspection?
Any organization that would like to know the general success of their recycling program. Green Forever Environmental will spot those areas that need additional focus. A Waste inspection is a great tool for measuring the progress of your recycling program.