A waste inspection is a great tool used to gain understanding of the waste components of a particular building. This method involves a visual inspection of waste streams; problem areas are detected.
Waste Inspection –What’s involved?
- A day’s worth of waste is collected by cleaners.
- Bags of waste are inspected visually by Green Forever’s experienced staff.
- Recyclable materials observed in the waste are noted.
- Pictures of waste materials are taken.
- A brief report that covers observations, problem areas, pictures and recommendations is given to client.
Who needs a Waste Inspection?
Any organization that would like to know the general success of their recycling program. Green Forever Environmental will spot those areas that need additional focus. A Waste Inspection is a great tool for measuring the progress of your recycling program.